Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

This has just been the coldest winter we have had in Frankfurt in a really long while. Doing the tours in the freezing cold has been a little tough, and I will be glad when I don't have to put on 3 shirts and long underwear every day! Bless the Australians for showing up in wind and rain and snow and always being cheerful about it. That said, basically everyone is cheerful on the tour, even when we are all bundled up with scarves around our faces and I cant tell if people are smiling or not.
I haven't posted anything on here since a very long time, so bear with me while I gather some thoughts together and get writing again. Check back again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jo,
I am glad that I found my way to your Blog and I look forward to reading and exploring it :-))

with warm greetings from Austria,
Corinna